TeamSense End User License Agreement
Terms of Service
TeamSense Mobile Communications Platform Program Terms of Service
1. By opting in to the TeamSense Mobile Communications Platform Program (“Program”), in which you can express interest in job postings and get access to forms, checklists, messages, videos and other content from our business customers, you consent to receive text messages from TeamSense Inc (“Company,” “we,” “our,” “us”). When you opt-in to the Program, we will send you an SMS or MMS message to confirm your signup.
2. You can cancel the SMS or MMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS or MMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS or MMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS or MMS messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS or MMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 866-224-1359.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. Per CWTA and Canadian carrier requirements, we cannot offer Canadian short codes during free trial.
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.