Join the TeamSense Team
What's it like working at TeamSense?
We're doing things differently at TeamSense, with our customers and our team.
We are creating a culture of continuous learning, where personal growth is celebrated, and making a difference in the world is pleasantly encouraged.
- We treat each other like adults. You manage your own schedule, get your work done, and ask for help when you need it.
- We work remotely, and asynchronously, so we use technology to help us connect across time zones.
- We meet once a day for standup where we run through what we are working on.
- We say hi when someone else shows up in your video chat, and encourage you to be yourself in your home environment.
- We always ask for your pet's name.
Our Team's Values
- We operate as one team.
- We embrace diversity of thought.
- We celebrate the growth of our employees.
- We work hard to earn our customers' trust.
- We support our local communities.
We welcome all qualified applicants, even if:
- Your background is non-traditional
- You have gaps in your resume
- You're a parent with kids running around that may or may not end up in your video call
- You don't have a college degree or you didn't finish your program
- You are older and are hesitant to apply due to ageism in the job market
- You have a criminal history and are worried you won't be able to get a job
- You are a veteran and you're nervous about finding a company that will support you while you adjust
- You have medical or health differences and you might have specific requirements to accommodate
- You're still getting comfortable with yourself and who you are
- You grew up speaking a different language and you're still learning English
- You don't fit in any of these boxes
Company Benefits & Perks
Flexible Work Schedule
Home Office Budget
'No Questions Asked' Policy
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Your health and your future are important to us. We invest in them with you and make sure you and your family are covered.