Jan 09, 2024
TeamSense Stories: Why Attendant-Based Call-Off Systems Slow Down Attendance Tracking
Discover why relying on operator-based systems for call-off operations can be detrimental to your site's productivity and efficiency.
TeamSense Stories -- Why Operator-Based Systems Slow Down Call-Off Operations.
Discover why relying on operator-based systems for call-off operations can be detrimental to your site's productivity and efficiency. Learn how TeamSense provides a faster and easier call-off solution that uses text—empowering your employees and enabling supervisors to make immediate staffing adjustments.
In this webinar, we explored these problems with attendant-based call-off systems that TeamSense overcomes:
- Poor Employee Experience: Why choosing a live attendant call-off solution that relies on a third-party call center leads to higher levels of no call, no shows.
- Poor Data Quality and Availability: How data from call-off systems with attendants can have quality issues and deliver information to managers too slowly to use for real-time decisions.
- Lack of Transparency: Attendant-based systems don’t tell employees where they stand as they call off.
- Learn how TeamSense makes call-off fast and easy, so employees will use it.
- Understand why TeamSense reduces no call, no shows
- Understand the benefits of allowing employees to text in their absences while seeing attendance points and history.
Schedule a demo and we'll show you how it works.